Tuesday 22 October 2013


When I gave my JEE exam a few years back, there were only 2-3 good institutes in Pune, the best of which according to me was Prime Academy J. You could call me biased as Prime Academy Pune is where I spent 2 years of my life preparing for IIT-JEE entrance. JEE coaching

I did not get a good enough rank to join the IITs, but what I learnt at Prime Academy is what I want to share with next batches.   Pune best

Many people asked me “What was/is special about Prime Academy Pune?
To all of them, I have only one answer – "THE SUPER AWESOME FACULTY TEAM".
They are extremely competent, committed and have great bonding with students. best coaching Pune
If you check out, over these many years, Prime’s faculty team has stayed together without any shuffling.
I have come to know that in some coaching classes, teachers change as often as traffic signal. It is not possible to understand a subject properly if this is the case. Once you get attached to one teacher, it is very difficult to get used to a new one.

Teachers at Prime do not just deliver lectures and walk away. They care so much about the study preparation of students – are they studying enough, what are they solving, etc……

During my time at Prime, it has never happened that I asked doubts to a teacher and it was unanswered. I would trouble them at odd hours sometimes, but they were always more than happy to help me out. JEE Pune
The best was when I felt demotivated or worried about my test preparation, they would motivate me, guide me and would provide emotional support as to how I could improve.
Many times, hours after the class was over, they would sit with me and other students to solve our problems – those of phy, chem, math and others as well. J
There is so much Prime Academy has taught me. To know about it, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment